Friday, February 13, 2009

Challenging

Not managing to get out much at the moment - I've missed all but the first night of Jumpin' Jaks as I have some 'challenging' work on Friday mornings which means I can't afford to be in my usual post-salsa state of sleep-deprivation and dehydration. I did drag myself out on Monday but it was cancelled because of the lack of punters (who are these wimps who won't come out dancing just because a blizzard is forecast?). Nice to sit around and chat with the other dancers though.

I finally got some dancing on Wednesday. I'm really enjoying Misael's class, even though it's just improvers' level, and I had a lot of fun dancing afterwards. And from next week he's adding an intermediate class. His intermediate stuff is great so I'm looking forward to it, but unfortunately I've shortly got six weeks of early mornings on Thursdays.

Next week should be a bit better - working 11-6 every day, so I can afford a few late nights : )

No comments: