Sunday, October 08, 2006

Salsa Noir

I couldn't make it on Friday - completely stuffed after a heavy week and the drive back from Wrexham. Apparently there were very few people there, but with a good contingent from Cardiff. Stevie's had to cancel the remaining events. Shame, as I was looking forward to the Cuban one. I think it may just be that Friday is a bad night - nobody has succeeded in sustaining a Friday night in Cardiff, for example.

I did get to La Tasca, though, and had a great time despite the lack of room. It's a bit limiting but it makes you concentrate on the basics rather than being flashy. Nice bit of serendipity at one point - I invented a move while compensating for a lead being misinterpreted due to lack of space and got a "nice" - trouble is I can't remember exactly what I did now.

No comments: