Sunday, October 01, 2006

Good week

Risa? Sticky floor (apparently it'll be better next week) and an invasion of freshers, but it was still a good night. I need to take three T-shirts next time - two wasn't enough. That air conditioning really is inadequate, but it doesn't really seem to matter too much when I'm enjoying myself.

La Tasca is difficult to predict. A couple of weeks ago there was a distinct shortage of women and I left early. Last night it was great, with the welcome return of Laura (who I assumed had left Cardiff) and Anita, back from Japan. I had a lot of fun and I managed to successfully try out a bachata thing I found on YouTube.

I stayed far too late and I've got to drive up to Wrexham this afternoon where I'm working until Thursday : ( I'm hoping to be back in time for Risa. I'm also planning to get to Salsa Noir (click on 'Events' on the Salsamania site) on the Friday - it's about time I checked that out.

No comments: