Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Fun

Well, I didn't manage to find a partner for the advanced class (I couldn't get to Bar Risa on Thursday so I didn't have a chance to ask anyone). I'm not too disappointed as I'm enjoying Monday nights so much at the moment. Last night I got roped in to the class for the third week running due to a shortage of men - this time it was bachata. The level in the class is pretty basic but the teaching is good and clear.

Shame they haven't fixed the air conditioning, though: I was soaked in sweat after half an hour of the free dancing. I had a good time, and I was just about to leave (early start this morning) when Misael started one of his funky ruedas, so once again I had a later night than planned.

Looking forward to Thursday in Risa: Lee (that's Lee the scientist, not Lee the artist), who I haven't danced with for ages, is finally coming back on the scene, and I'm off Friday (as I'm working Saturday) so I can afford a late night :)

No comments: