Sunday, February 19, 2006

Tasca again

Absolutely knackered last week - the 5.30am start to get to Aber on Thursday wiped me out for days. I gather Que Pasa is, as expected, a bit of a problem with the main dancefloor gone, so by all accounts I didn't miss much.

I'd just about recovered for La Tasca last night. I got there early in the hope of dancing with Laura on an empty dancefloor, but she wasn't there - no Rachel, Lisa or Sarah either : (

Even though a lot of my favourites weren't there - and it was very crowded - it was a good fun. Actually I think it's good for my dancing too: obviously I can't do the flash stuff when trying to avoid hazards including a blob of tapas, a tray of ice, Tasca staff carryng trays of drink, a pool of water, and various suicidal muggles, but it keeps me on my toes and also means that I concentrate on gentle, controlled dancing in limited space. And you can pretty much guarantee that there'll be a few really good people there to dance with.

No comments: