Friday, February 10, 2006

Pica Pica

In answer to you question, Lisa, no I didn't get to Pica Pica. It's frustrating when you can see your planned night out gradually disappearing - in this case an unscheduled change of trains at Chester meant hanging around at Crewe for three quarters of an hour and getting back to Cardiff an hour later than planned, completely knackered. Of course, if the woman in the Audi hadn't put my car out of action I could have been back in Cardiff by eight...I could really have done with a night's dancing, as well.

I had a sneak look in through the door of Que Pasa (the refurbished Toad) today. The bar is supposed to be reopening tonight. I couldn't see much but the main dance floor seems to have been replaced by carpet and a raised platform - I hope there's more wood at the other end, otherwise running three classes in tandem could be a bit of a problem. I won't make the opening next Thursday anyway - got to be in Aberystwyth that night.

No comments: