Friday, October 07, 2005

Bachata, reggaeton and more

6th December Andy's bringing Tony Lara and Claudia Loiacano to Bar Cuba for bachata and reggaeton workshops as part of their UK tour. I'm hoping to get there so I can learn how to do more in bachata than just going forward and sideways...

Andy and Lucy are also running a series of one-off workshops, including an 'advanced hardcore' workshop on 12 November for anyone who wants a challenge. See the DançaLatina site (link above) for more details. Might go for that if I'm feeling confident, particularly as I'll be missing Brean Sands : (

2 comments:

dancepassion said...

Hi there

Did you manage to do a workshop with Tony Lara and Claudia? I came across your blog when I was looking for Bachata lessons in London. I am a salsa dancer but want to start learning Bachata very soon! Hope it is going well for you!

Tom said...

Yes, I've been to a couple of their workshops. They are entertaining. They teach cheeky Italian-style bachata rather than the authentic Dominican style.