Monday, April 03, 2006

Weekend

I hear La Tasca was remarkably busy with people who'd been to the Salsa Celtica gig. Shame I missed both (I hear there was a surplus of women dancers).

I got to the Wharf after a late night with a bit of a hangover. If I'd been sensible I'd have stayed at home but there are a few people who only come out at weekends who I didn't want to miss dancing with for another week (particularly with the lack of a good midweek dance night in Cardiff at the moment).

Started off well - probably because I danced with people like Laura and Lisa who it's impossible to have a bad dance with - but that lasted about twenty minutes before the heat and tiredness took over. I usually reckon that if I have one dodgy dance with a good dancer it could be her that's not on form, but two in a row means it's time to go home.

No comments: