Friday, January 20, 2006

Lo 'que pasa' es...

(What's happening is)...that the Toad is finally being refurbished and relaunched as part of the 'Que Pasa' chain. It'll be closed on February 2nd and 9th, re-opening on the 16th. I think we're going to need to make some trips to Bristol on a Wednesday those weeks. I'm up in North Wales on the 8th/9th (I wouldn't have been in any fit state to make the Toad on that Thursday anyway after a day working in Welsh and a hundred and fifty mile drive).

Good to get back there last night - first time since before Christmas for me, and for several other people. Very crowded, though. I was knackered but livened up after a first dance with Lizzie. Quite a few other nice dancers there: unfortunately the woman who really brings out the best in my dancing couldn't get there as she was ill. Hope she's back in action Saturday.

No comments: