Thursday, November 04, 2004

Salsacity/SalsaCardiff

I've removed Salsa Cardiff from the links on this site. I hadn't posted there for a while because, like most people I know who used to post there, I was fed up with innocuous posts being removed on a whim. I thought I'd try again, but he's still at it.

I was amused, however, to spot this response in a recent discussion about classes:

"The Toad is very good, but a monday night is much better, more room, great floor, and no strange men watching."

I wonder who she could mean?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
So its not only me who has had a problem with Salsa Cardiff - I actually got a torrent of abuse in an e-mail. I am glad to hear this - as you can't help feeling what have I done? Also I was rather hurt by the accusations set against me. However it seems our nunbers are great - its not only us Bailiamos!
Glad to have found this site by the way.

Tom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tom said...

Thanks for your comment. I had a similar experience: when I made a post complaining about the censorship he accused me of being a 'troublemaker'. I think it's bad faith to set up what appears to be an open forum and then remove posts on a whim. But look on the bright side: whoever you are, you're almost certainly a better and more popular dancer than he is : )