Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ow

Hurt my knee doing merengue on Monday night. That'll teach me. Means I might miss both Risa and Lisa and Shahid's new night tonight.

I did have a lot of fun on Monday night though - it's a lot better than it used to be. Too hot, though: they need to do something about the air conditioning.

Here's an interesting event: the Norwegian Rueda Congress in Brighton, 6-9 September. Gorka's trying to get a team together: if you're interested contact him (if you haven't got his details, contact me through the link on my profile and I'll pass on your details to him). I'm quite interested in going but I don't think I'll be joining in a team for the competition. Anyone who saw the rueda on Monday would probably agree with this, though actually the first one went surprisingly well seeing as how I hadn't called one for weeks.

No comments: