Monday, April 23, 2007

Chiquito's

If you want to know what Anna Constantinou's new Sunday night venue is like, you can see in this video of her and Shahid dancing. (You need the free QuickTime plugin to play it.) I'm going to scrutinise the video closely when I have time to see if I can nick some of his moves.

Chiquito's has the potential to be a nice venue once a few more people know about it: I went for the free dancing and would only have had Anna to dance with if she hadn't strongarmed a couple of her students into staying around and dancing with me and Shahid. (I had a couple of nice dances with Anna herself as well.) Maybe some of the Wharf/Burleigh Academy regulars would like to try it? It's very convenient, being in the middle of town and with free dancing starting early so you can get there and back by bus.

I hear Andy's out of action for a while after a mountain biking mishap - hope you recover fully soon, Andy.

I'm up in Gogland again until Thursday this week, and I probably won't get back in time for Risa. If I've got any energy left on Friday I might finally get round to giving Cafe Mambo in Swansea a go.

No comments: