Saturday, March 17, 2007

Changes

Two changes of venue: Andy's classes at the Burleigh Academy in Newport have now finished. He'll be announcing a new Cardiff Sunday night venue soon. Bad news for dancers in Newport, but good news for those of us who enjoyed the Wharf but have found Newport too far for a Sunday night.

Also Gorka's popular Cuban Friday night in Swansea has now moved to Coffee Cesso in the National Waterfront Museum. More details on the Swansea Salsa website. Cristina told me I missed a really good rueda in La Tasca last Saturday with Gorka and Kate taking it in turns to call.

Thursday night in Risa was great this week: three nice fast ruedas to start, and I danced with someone new who was really good. I stayed much later than planned.

I've got a major birthday coming up (you can probably guess which one) so I'm hoping to get to Bristol to celebrate on Wednesday night.

No comments: