Sunday, January 23, 2005

Reality bites

Oops, thought this blog might get me into trouble once people realised who I was (and I've left enough clues for anyone who can be bothered to work it out). This week I was confronted by someone who told me that the blog is 'pretentious crap', presumably because they had been the subject of some mildly critical comments.

I've removed the comments. I've also amended this post as the previous version may have made the identity of the person concerned a bit too obvious.

Otherwise it's been a pretty good week for dancing. The later finish (midnight) on Monday seems to be attracting more dancers. Even though I don't stay much later than I did before, it's nice to leave when the joint is still jumping (as it were) as opposed to winding down. Music was pretty good this week too. Thursday was good too (as usual) and didn't wrap up until twenty to one. Good for dancing, not good for productivity on Friday.

No comments: