Friday, September 03, 2004

Getting back into it

Only takes a couple of weeks to get rusty and to lose precise connection on the lead, though my rhythm seemed to be coming back last night. I'll be too busy over the next couple of weeks to really get back into practice, but I might go over to the Bristol Dance Festival on September 18th.

Plenty of dancing in circles in the Toad last night, which was nice to watch, apart from one character who seemed to be vying to rival Tarzan for 'most dancefloor covered in an evening'. (Actually, Tarzan himself seems to have improved greatly.)

I'm going to have to get a private lesson to learn some lifts when I have time, particularly after seeing Tammi doing a spectacular one with another girl last night. I just need to find a suitably sylph-like partner in crime in order to avoid doing myself a mischief...

No comments: