Monday, September 25, 2006

Irene, Nathalie and Lisa

Irene's just asked me to post details of the salsa night she's organising at Pontyclun Rugby Club, Llantrisant Way on Friday 20th October:
Beginners class 8pm
Shines class 9pm
Performance show
Freestye till 12.
Tickets £7.50 nibbles included.
Contact her on 07877375317 for a ticket

Also Nathalie is back at Abercynon for one night only on 9th October. She'll be teaching with Lisa who'll be running it from then on. I've never seen Lisa teach but she's one of the best dancers in Cardiff so I'm sure it'll be good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Tom, thats very kind of you to say! I did my first class last night which went well but i was very nervous as it was my first time!!

you never know, i'll hopefully be able to get some other classes up and running too.

I may be at Risa thurs so if you're there we'll have a proper dance as i havent danced with u for ages!