Saturday, September 02, 2006

Addiction

Now this is getting a bit worrying really. Until Thursday I was definitely planning to go to a party in Abergavenny tonight and drink too much red wine, but I felt so good after Bar Risa that I've decided I need to get to La Tasca instead.

Thursday was incredibly hot and sweaty. I tried out my 'surprising' move - it certainly proved surprising, but in a "what on earth are you trying to do?" instead of a "wow, that was cool" sense : (

Apart from that I definitely felt the benefit of Monday's private lesson - I had to adjust the mirror when I got back to the car because my posture had dramatically improved.

Thursday also saw the welcome return of Lee the astrophysicist, who I haven't danced with for years. She was claiming to be rusty but she's still great to dance with.

No comments: