Monday, June 05, 2006

The curse of Llancarfan...

...strikes again. Last time it was a broken gear cable, this time it was the ford wot did it. Getting wet was refreshing - it was a hot hilly ride - but landing on my hip wasn't. I was limping by the evening and I wondered whether going to La Tasca for Natalie and Lisa's party was a good idea. But I didn't even notice it while I was dancing.

It was a good turnout and the 80s fancy dress was entertaining. (When's the Lisa and Natalie Workout Video coming out?). Sorry for not joining in but as I explained I'm old enough that people might think I really dress that way.

I had planned to be sensible and leave at midnight, but I was only just getting warmed up by then. As I changed my shoes to go at 1am a Spanish woman asked me what I was doing as she couldn't believe I was leaving so early.

No comments: