Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thursday changes

Change to the classes in Music Hall/Risa. Classes will run as follows, if I remember correctly:

First class: beginners (Stellan), improvers (Kate), intermediates (Andy)
Second class: improvers (Stellan), intermediates (Kate), advanced (Andy)

The advanced class is going to be challenging with a lot of content, and if your dancing isn't up to it you won't get in. I find my concentration isn't what it should be at 9.30 on a Thursday night so I may give it a miss.

I had a private lesson with Andy on Sunday though - my first for a couple of years. I should get one more often, as it was excellent for picking up points of technique and flaws in my dancing that I wasn't aware of. A while ago I mentioned the move that only Roisin can follow; a simple adjustment to my posture in the lesson and it worked fine.

Had a great time in La Tasca last week: Ms Feisty managed to make it for the first time this year :) Stayed far too late...

No comments: