Monday, September 28, 2009

Sunday

I wasn't at my best at the Zero Degrees launch night (suffering a hangover which I had unwisely tried to overcome by swimming in the sea) but I had a great time this week. I got there in time for the improvers' class, and was surprised to see some of Cardiff's best dancers there. So what we got was an intermediate lesson - in fact, for the guys it was harder than the actual intermediate lesson. The floor may only be concrete but whatever they put on it makes it great for spinning (without being slippery) - one woman was managing multiple spins while wearing Converse, which is pretty impressive. So the intermediate class had lots of spinning back and forth. I got to dance with a couple of excellent dancers who I hadn't danced with before as well. Great stuff - I think this could rapidly become unmissable.

No comments: