Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter weekend

Dancing's a lot more fun when you know you haven't got to get up for work the following day, and Thursday night pretty much everybody was in that position – the joint was jumping. I got into the buzz right from the start with Andy's warmdown/up, probably helped by having been at Barocco the previous night: unlike some of my other vices, dancing is more fun the more often you do it. For over two hours the only time I really stopped was to cool down (it was seriously warm).  Ms X timed her arrival perfectly just as the first bachata track was starting, so that a good evening got even better. 

Last night was my birthday, so after some very good curry at the Vegetarian Food Studio (highly recommended) it was dancing at La Tasca. At 1am I was flagging and thinking of going home, and then I got my second wind and the last hour was great. Think I'll try and fit in a few more late nights this week as I'm not back in work until next Monday : )

No comments: