Friday, December 21, 2007

Looking up

Risa has been great lately - last night I stayed until the end for the second week running. Even thought there were 'only' 75 people there last night (as opposed to the usual 300) there were plenty I wanted to dance with. Smaller numbers meant Andy could do a proper warmdown - the second one was fast and furious, just like the old days in Life.

Four ruedas in quick succession - one of them was manic - and from then on I hardly stopped. Quite a lot of Cuban earlier on, and then it got faster.

I'm looking forward to the New Year, partly because there's something new and exciting coming up in January, but also because I discovered just last night just how interesting one dancer is to dance with - and she's up for partnering me for a private lesson : )

No comments: