Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Lots going on

Lots going on apart from Pontins, including Irene's party at the Electricity Club on the 30th (one of my favourite dancers, who I haven't danced with for over a year, is planning to come so I'll definitely be there). And then there's Tammi's Christmas party with Leon Rose on the 14th: tickets for that are going fast.

I went to La Tasca for the first time in ages on Saturday. I must get there more often. I had a good time (took me ages to warm up) though it was very crowded. I got asked to dance by a really stylish, expressive dancer who I hadn't danced with before: she said she goes to Risa which is good as it would be nice to dance with her with a bit more space.

I think it's time I made a public resolution (and if I make it public I'll have to stick to it): I mustspeak Spanish to all the Spanish dancers. It's too easy to stick to English because they all speak English much better than I speak Spanish, but I've got to practise because my Spanish is rapidly getting worse : (

No comments: