Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Mucho calor

Jeez, it was hot in O'Neills last week with no aircon. A shame, because there were loads of good dancers there and I was wiped out after less than an hour. Fortunately they'd fixed it by last night and I had a great time: it's rapidly becoming the night I look forward to most. Liz had hurt her foot but that didn't keep her off the dancefloor for long, and she was as exciting as ever to dance with.

I finally got along to Lisa and Shahid's new night in Mill Lane after Risa last week. It was pretty quiet when I got there, but the post-Risa crowd soon started arriving. Nice to dance with Lisa for the first time for a while. She said the numbers in the club had been going up and down through the night. Dancing on the small stage was very good at keeping me on line and within my space as well - I've got a bit sloppy with all that room in O'Neills and Risa, I used to be much more precise in the Toad.

Bachata night with Tony and Daniela at Risa on Thursday: should be fun. Next week there's Tammi's masquerade ball on the Friday (22nd), with Moe Flex and Lee Hunter.

No comments: