Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Back into it

Back into salsa and back into blogging. I've been really busy and I've been trying to spend less time on the computer. But since two people asked me last night why I hadn't posted for so long I'd better get on with it.

I really like O'Neills under new management (Charlotte). The music is great. I used to rely on going home reasonably relaxed after a Monday night and getting a good night's sleep. Not last night, which was the most fun I'd had for weeks. I was finally attempting to drag myself away at twenty past ten after staying later than I intended when a cracking long fast track came on and I just had to dance it with Theresa.

A few good things coming up - the Claverton Rooms on the 27th (think I've got a lift lined up for that one, which gives me an incentive) and Irene's Valentine's event on the 9th.

Finally Salsamania's Wednesday night in Bristol has moved to Jongleurs, which is supposed to be bigger and better. I'll have to try and get over there soon.

(Techy note for bloggers - posting to the new Blogger with the latest version of ecto is blindingly fast, which might encourage me to post more often).

No comments: