Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Christmas and New Year

A quick update: Andy's posted details of opening times for his venues at www.dancalatina.com/xmas.html.

O'Neills ends with a party on the 19th and restarts on the 9th January.

There's a Christmas party at Fiesta Havana on the 21st which should be good.

There are New Year's Eve parties both at the Claverton Rooms and La Tasca. I gather the biggest and best NYE party is the LatinMotion event in Birmingham. It has cheap accommodation (as does the Claverton Rooms) but it's a bit far for me.

I've also noticed that Bonghy-bos in Bath is now on Saturdays, with a Christmas party on 17 December. (Never been to their events, I wonder if they're any good?)

All told there's less of a salsa desert this year so I shouldn't get too rusty. Shame the Wharf isn't open on New Year's Day, but you can't have everything.

No comments: